Student IfCiS Pavel Poltavtsev (5 year) became the triple champion of Paralympic games in London. Awarded: Golden, Silver, Bronze medals. Swimming breaststroke.
On November 10, 2020, the OGPU will host the city competition of creative works "New horizons of geography" for students in grades 5-9.
The goals of the competition: to identify the creative abilities of students in the field of geography, to develop creative skills in the development and presentation of the product of individual activities.
Creative work in the form of a mini-project made on a specific geographical topic is submitted to the competition.
The competition is held in 1 stage (correspondence).
The application and creative work are accepted until November 6 to the email address of the Department of geography and MPGD: email@example.com or office 314 (1 academic building).
AREAS OF STUDY:
– physical geography;
– political geography;
– social geography;
– economic geography.
FORMS OF CREATIVE WORKS:
1. Speech (mini-lecture) for classmates lasting up to 5-7 minutes (video recording is sent).
2. Map (drawn, wall map collage, interactive).
3. A literary work of geographical content.
4. Poster (business card, booklet).
5. Drawing and the self-made model.
7. Game (role-playing, business).
8. Quiz for classmates (thematic, developmental, and cross-cutting).
9. video Up to 5 minutes long.
10. Slider (blog).
CREATIVE WORK SHOULD BE:
1. Relevant in the context of modern geographical science and educational practice of the school.
2. Informative in terms of disclosure of the topic and contain an element of novelty (to some extent go beyond the scope of the material studied).
3. Interesting for classmates, arouse curiosity and inquisitiveness in creative search.
4. Problematic, contain any controversial point, imply a clash of different points of view on the same problem.
5. Original and creative in terms of presenting the result.
EVALUATION CRITERIA –
- compliance of the content of the creative work with the declared topic;
- relevance of the competition work;
– completeness and figurativeness of disclosure of the theme;
- depth of content and level of disclosure of the topic;
– creative individuality;
- originality of the idea, innovation, creativity;
- prospects for implementation in practice;
- the severity of the civil position;
- expressiveness of the methods used;
– social significance.
The winners are awarded diplomas of I degree (for categories), the prize – winners- diplomas of II and III degree (by categories), other participants – diplomas. 11 Nov 12.00 the results of the competition are announced, diplomas are issued to the winners and prize-winners of the competition.
Contact details of the organizers: firstname.lastname@example.org Department of geography and MPGD Podtyazhkina Alexandra Nikolaevna.